Looking for great deals on Magic: The Gathering this holiday season? Card Kingdom will be offering 10% back on orders* on Friday, Nov. 24 from midnight PST to 11:59 p.m. PST! Read on to get all the details on this Card Kingdom Black Friday offer for 2023.
10% STORE CREDIT BACK*
On Black Friday, you’ll receive 10% in promotional store credit back on purchases* at CardKingdom.com. This offer applies to all orders up to $1,000.00, including Magic: The Gathering singles, sealed products and accessories.
Our Black Friday deal offer begins at midnight PST and runs until 11:59 p.m. PST. Participating customers will receive store credit by Tuesday, Dec. 12 and will be notified via email upon delivery.
*THE FINE PRINT:
- This offer excludes shipping and handling and tax.
- This offer applies to orders of up to $1,000.00. Orders exceeding that amount will only receive 10% back on $1,000.00.
- You must check out and pay for your order on the specified dates (Nov. 24) to earn store credit.
- Participating customers will receive store credit on or before Dec. 12, 2023. Orders must be shipped for credit to be received.
- You must have an account with Card Kingdom in order to participate. If you use guest check-out, please use the “create an account” option at the end. Only orders placed using a Card Kingdom account will receive the credit bonus.
- You will not be eligible to receive store credit back on any purchases made with existing store credit. If you use store credit as partial payment for an order, you will receive store credit back on the remaining balance. (For example, if you apply $10 in store credit to a $100 order, you will receive 10% back on the remaining $90.)
HOLIDAY 2023 SHIPPING UPDATE
Start planning ahead for your holiday shopping! We’re anticipating carrier delays this holiday season, and packages may take longer than usual in transit. Check out our list of deadlines for major shipping methods.
Have any questions about our Black Friday offer? Contact our Customer Support team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Jason Krell is the content manager at Card Kingdom, meaning he helps make all of this possible. He is also an unabashed Esper control player, and he hopes the two things at least cancel each other out. He loves when everyone gets to do their thing in a game of Commander and spends way too much thinking about game design. Jason also comes from an esports journalism background, which probably explains a lot about his work.