Despite the challenges of COVID-19, Magic‘s Commander community is still going strong. In recent months, we’ve seen innovative new approaches to playing Commander and renewed engagement from players. It’s been incredible to see, and we’re happy to continue providing players with the cards and supplies they need.
We also know that Commander players are always looking for new content about their favorite format — especially content that brings their favorite creators together around the virtual table. If this sounds like you, we have a show we think you’ll love.
Introducing Commander Kingdom: a monthly Commander gameplay stream from Card Kingdom. We’ll be bringing together special guests and members of our Card Kingdom team for an unforgettable gameplay experience. We’ll be hosting the games on SpellTable and broadcasting them on Twitch.
Our next episode airs Wednesday, April 28th at 2:00 PM PDT, and we’ll have three special guests joining us to sling some spells:
- Amazonian: Magic streamer and commentator
- DJ: YouTuber at JumboCommander
- Benjamin Wheeler: Magic streamer and member of LoadingReadyRun
Be sure to follow us on Twitch to be notified when we’re going live!
Check out previous episodes and decklists from Commander Kingdom here:
- October 2020 – Guests Benjamin Wheeler and Kristen Gregory
- November 2020 – Guests Michelle Rapp, Olivia Gobert-Hicks and TheAsianAvenger
- December 2020 – Guests Graham Stark, Ladee Danger and Shivam Bhatt
- January 2021 – Guests Ashlen Rose, Princess Weekes and TappyToeClaws
- February 2021 – Guests Ben Ulmer, ManaCurves and Tomer Abramovici
- March 2021 – Guests Gavin Verhey, Olivia Gobert-Hicks and Sam of Rhystic Studies
(Editor’s Note: This post is updated each month with the latest air date and guests.)